I’m sorry to be a disappointment, but my roommate and I quit the cleanse because GOOD NIGHT IS IT BAD FOR YOU.
I literally got an acid burn on my tongue from eating too much fruit. So, I’m sorry to say it’s over, but I’m also pretty ecstatic.. I mean, I can eat peanut butter now.
Breakfast was a pear. And that’s really all I’ve eaten today, but I feel fine. I have a salad of spinach and pineapple and a couple clementines in case I get hungry later.
Also I’m way behind on water.
I’ve lost a couple inches around my waist, so that’s exciting. And I’ve been looking up healthy recipes on Pinterest so I don’t undo this thingy.
(My roommate, however, is feeling less fine. Probably because she’s significantly thinner than I am, so if you don’t need to lose 10-17 pounds, this cleanse may not be a good idea for you.)
I’ll keep you posted.
The water wasn’t so difficult this time. Breakfast was the baked potato that the plan suggests. Lunch was carrots and spinach; snack was more carrots. (We should’ve gotten more variety.) Dinner, thanks to my job, was roasted potatoes and steamed vegetables. (highlight of the evening)
I must admit that today was rough; I was feeling pretty tired, but it was doable.
I’ll keep you posted.
Ok, my dinner consisted of an apple and grapes.
Which happened AFTER my roommate and I consumed nothing but water at a Chinese buffet to celebrate a friend’s birthday. I don’t think I can fail this thing.
I got up and took measurements and pictures, but I won’t put them up til the end because
1. I like that dramatic effect, and
2. I’m too lazy to deal with it all.
For breakfast I had a bowl of watermelon. Lunch was a pear and a bowl of watermelon. I’m way behind on water, but I have time to catch up. Also I snacked on some clementines. Mmmm.
(The only way I wasn’t “on track” was taking the Lord’s Supper this morning, and I’m sure that’s not a big deal.)
Honestly, I really want Mexican food. Really any food that’s not ALL WATER. But it hasn’t been so bad; I rediscovered my love for pears, and I suppose this process will remind me about healthier snacking.
I’ll keep you posted.
So what I’ve heard so far is that the trailer is going to premiere during the trailers before Monsters University.
The first time I went to my now boyfriend’s apartment, we watched Titanic. The first time he came to my apartment, we watched Inception. So basically Leonardo DiCaprio is a staple part of our relationship.
Imagine a movie like The Avengers
But instead of Marvel heroes joining forces
It was Disney Princesses
“I have an army,” Maleficent taunted.
“Yeah?” said Rapunzel, “We have Kuzco.”
YOU THREW OFF MY GROOVE
“That’s my secret Mulan… I’m always off groove”
when he’s angry he turns into a giant llama
Tim Burton: Hey Johnny, I have this new mov-…
Johnny Depp: Yes.
- Cutest thing ever: When people get really excited about something and end up rambling all about it. You can see how much passion they have for it and it's just the most adorable thing ever
- Thanks to my sweet-as-peaches roommate, I’m becoming better at the small talk, so maybe i’ll be able to evangelize and be an all-around nicer person.
- My boyfriend is coming to visit Saturday!
- I bought Inception and Little Shop of Horrors recently.
- I also bought a hula hoop recently.
- The premier of Family SOS is on tonight, and my roommate and I will be watching (hopefully with some unbaked cookie dough and comfy pjs).
- I can cook!!
- Walking to work has actually been quite wonderful.
- Speaking of work, I’m not terrible at my job.
- I’m rereading Just Like Jesus.
IT’S MOVING DAY!!
’ hm i improved alot ‘
I DREW THAT?!!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The exact same thing happens in writing.
- Everyone except Disney: Frozen will be about two sisters (princesses), one being The Snow Queen. After an incident that reveals her powers, the Snow Queen (Elsa) runs away, fearing a prophecy that the kingdom has long feared. Anna, her younger sister, sets off on a journey to mend things with her, and lift the cold curse that has befallen the kingdom. Along the way she will meet a rejected snowman, a one-antlered reindeer, and a burly mountain man.
- Disney: There's snow.
It’s one of those “I really can’t wait to live in my apartment” kind of days..
true friendship is still being friends despite being in different hogwarts houses
There are people in my house that only like the other members of my family.
Oh boy, do I have an awkward story to tell you people….