Hehe, yea, I’m excited for it as well, so I don’t blame you for creeping (despite the lack of posts; I was too). And I will be attending the Nashville convention.
the look on Gale’s face made everyone go OOHHHHHHHHH.
Actually, when I saw it I screamed “NO!”. True story.
Merle Norman. They have a nice selection. :)
I really like Saturday mornings. Ethan almost always spends the night with Jerome. I can wake up whenever I want, yet I always seem to get up before both of the boys. Ethan will get up later, and we both sit at the kitchen table eating cereal and sharing in some small talk. I usually hate small talk, but those Saturday mornings are nice.
It’s the simple things that make me happy.
- Peeta: I'll take the bow.
- Peeta: Just kidding.
- Gale: You're on the phone with your baker he's upset
- Katniss: oh no
- Gale: Goin' off about some cake that he burnt
- Gale: 'cause he doesn't know how to hunt like I do
- Katniss: Gale stop
- Gale: I'm in the woods it's a typical Sunday afternoon
- Gale: I'm hunting the kind of squirrels he doesn't like
- Gale: He'll never be able to hunt like I do
- Gale: CUZ HE BAKES BREAD
- Gale: I MAKE SNARES
- Gale: HE EATS CUPCAKES
- Gale: AND I HUNT BEARS
- Katniss: Gale just stop
I was in theater 12. 12.. 12. Yea, I just really wanted to share. By the way, I loved it. :) And God gave us a safe ride home.
- Teacher: Welcome to class students! Please say "here" when I call your name
- Teacher: Albus
- Albus: Here!
- Teacher: Doctor
- Doctor: Oh, yes, uhm, hello. I can't talk at the moment, time's gone wibbly. Probably leave a message at the tone or something
- Teacher: Uhm... okay? Hermione
- Hermione: Yes, I'm here! And when's our first test? I've been studying all summer and-
- Red-headed boy in class: Oh my god, Hermione, shut up!
- Teacher: And you must be Ron! Okay then. Primrose
- Primrose: Here
- Random girl in the back of the class: I VOLUNTEER!!
- Teacher: And I see Katniss has made it today, as well. Welcome.
- Blonde boy: Katniss is here?! Yes!! Here, Katniss, try this bread I baked this morning!!
- Brunette boy: Oh you'd better keep your hands off her! She's my best friend! We go hunting together!
- Teacher: Peeta! Gale! Stop fighting over Katniss and sit down!
- Teacher: Rory
- Doctor: Oh, Rory died yesterday, ma'am. But he should be back again tomorrow.
- Teacher: ....oh...kay? And lastly, Draco.
- Draco: I'm LAST?! My father will hear about this!
when Marley gets kicked out of obedience school, I think of the part in Mulan when the matchmaker calls Mulan a disgrace. True story.